Mystery Blogger Award

Hello everyone!
Today I will be doing a book blogger tag! I was tagged by Chelsea over at BooksTunes so you guys should definitely go over and check out her blog. This tag was created by Okoto Enigma as a way to find and promote bloggers who may have not been discovered yet. This is why I am so happy to have been tagged in this amazing idea of a tag because I am all about supporting and promoting fellow bloggers! 

The Rules
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Answer the questions by the person who nominated you
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
10. Share a link to your best post(s)

Three Things About Me
1. I'm a college student majoring in Mathematics and minoring in Italian!
2. I have 3 brothers named Colin, Patrick and Connor.
3. I started this blog back in 2014 and I took a mental health break a little while ago but I'm back and trying to get people to read my blog again!

Questions For Me
1. What book genres do you dislike?
I don't think I actually dislike any genres but I find myself never really gravitating towards historical fiction books but I have read some books in the genre that I do like.
2. Have you ever read a self-published book? If not, would you ever want to?
Technically I have! I know some people who have self-published books and I have read them!
3. What was your favorite required reading book in school?
In high school, probably Fahrenheit 451, but in college I read Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and I really enjoyed that!
4. Do you annotate your books?
I don't annotate my personal books but for school I tend to because it helps me remember more of it for quizzes and essays!

5. Do you buy more of your books online or from a bookstore?
I definitely buy more books from a bookstore which is part of the reason that this quarantine has made it hard to get more books because my bookstores aren't open yet! I really just like to see and feel books in person to buy them even though online tends to be cheaper.

My Favorite Posts
We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist Review This is important to me because I believe it was the first book review that the author found and responded to! It was a really big moment for me as a blogger!

Winners of the First Annual YA Book Awards Show I decided to make my own book awards show back in 2016 and it was really a lot of fun! I set up nominations and voting and lots of people put in their input. Should I do this this year? I think I might

Getting my Boyfriend to Read Some of my Favorite Books This was the most recent post of this bunch but it was really so much fun to write about and have people read. It was so much fun and genuinely made me really happy! Please go check it out!

My Questions for the People I Tagged 
1. When did you start book blogging and why?
2. What is your favorite book from your childhood?
3. If you were told you couldn't read one genre for the rest of your life, what genre would you choose?
4. What is your 2020 reading goal? (If you have one!)
5. What is your least favorite book you have read this year?

I Tag.....
Guilia at Bookish Guils
Hayley at RatherTooFondofBooks
Jess at Comfort Reads
Meg at A Little Shelf Righteous
Esther at Cozy With Books

To be honest I think if not most then all of these amazing bloggers have done this tag but I wanted to at least tag 5 people even though it said 10-20. My problem is only that I'm getting back in the game and I don't really know a lot of bloggers who are active right now. Any ideas on how to reach out more?

Thank you to Chelsea for tagging me in this amazing post and I hope you guys enjoyed this tag video!

Delaney


Comments

  1. I love tags like this, its really nice to get to know the blogger better! Its so cool that your minoring in Italian as well! Its my favourite language ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! It's definitely a beautiful language. I was so happy to be tagged to do this cause it is a really nice idea :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)