Christmas Bookhaul!!

Hey guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

For all of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas, and for all those who celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanza or anything else, I hope you had a nice time with family and friends. Today I will be sharing with you the books that I received for Christmas this year!

So ma mere writes little notes in all of the books that she buys for me and this year she wrote the order in which she wrapped them, so that is the order of which I will be putting them into this post.

1. Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake
Image result for two dark reigns cover

I am wicked excited for this book, as you guys might know, I loved all of the books in this series and I am so excited for this installment! If you wanna see my review for Three Dark Crowns you can check it out HERE

2.  Wildcard by Marie Lu
Image result for wildcard by marie lu

I am also really excited for this book because the first book was amazing and I gave it 4 out of 5 when I read it back in March, and I am a huge fan of Marie Lu. I am sure that I will get through this book quickly and I am sure it will be as action packed as the first was. If you guys wanna read my review for Warcross you can click HERE.

3. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas

Image result for kingdom of ash

What can I say? It's Kingdom of Ash. Sarah J Maas. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK, FINAL ONE IN THE SERIES?!?!?!!!!! Ma mere wrote in my book that I need to read this book next so that's what I am going to do, even though it is 1000 pages and will take forever for me to read. I am still so excited!

4. A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir

Image result for a reaper at the gates cover

Another sequel that I am excited for, I am not sure what else to say except that these newly designed covers are excellent and hopefully I will get to it soon. A Torch Against the Night review HERE.

5. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan

Image result for girls of paper and fire

The cover of this book is spectacular and the idea behind it is fascinating to me and I am so excited to read it!!

6. The Fates Divide by Veronica Roth

Image result for the fates divide

Another spectacular cover for the list, and this is the last book. I actually really enjoyed the first book in this duology (?) actually and I made a very in depth review of it and about the controversy. You can check that out HERE. I have heard little about this book surprisingly and at first I didn't even realize that it had already come out. So I am very excited to read this one as well!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

Thanks for reading,

Delaney M.



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)