Currently Reading

So I had this idea since I could not choose what I wanted to read next. This is what I did...

I wrapped the five books that I wanted to read soon in wrapping paper and then I had someone choose for me one of the packages and the one that I opened, I had to read.

These are the books that were up for grabs.

A Thousand Nights by EK Johnston
 Where did I get this? Click Here

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
  Where did I get this? Click Here

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

 Where did I get this? Click Here

Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas
 Where did I get this? Click Here


Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
 Where did I get this? Click Here





The one that the other person chose when it was wrapped was .....


Passenger by Alexandra Bracken!!!!!!

 Where did I get this? Click Here




I am so exciting to be reading this book, I have heard so many great things about it and I hope I enjoy it!!


Thanks,

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)