5 Books that Should Be Made into Films/TV Shows

Now I know that when people make books into movies, they screw them up most of the time. But I thought that it would fun to tell you guys five books that I would like to see made into movies or TV shows. But, these are books that I would want to be made WELL into movies or TV shows.

1. The Selection Series by Kiera Cass

I feel like this would be interesting as TV show. Like a Bachelor type situation but with a royal twist and badass rebels. I know that this was optioned for a TV show but it was never actually put into action. You can see that actual script that was written (it did not coincide with the books at all though) online, but I will say that it is definitely not decent for children.

2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.

This seems like it would make an excellent movie. A chic flick no doubt, and it would bring in a lot of profit. It would be so emotional if done right.

3. Legend by Marie Lu

I also believe this would make a great movie and I also believe that this was optioned for a movie as well. If done well, this movie could be great. It has such an interesting concept. There has, I believe, been an interview on Mtv's website with Marie Lu talking about it. You can check that out HERE

4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

This is such an interesting concept and the books have such a big fan base that it is a shoe-in to do well in. Again, I think that this would make a great TV show, with the competition and all. And once again this has been optioned for a TV series. Want to see the announcement done by S. J. Maas, Click Here

5. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

This would make a great movie. There is so much stuff in it that you find in so many movies out today that people love and there are a lot of people who like this book and I think that it would be really cool to see this book come to life!


Those were 5 books that I would like to see adapted into movies/TV shows. I know that I said a lot of these books were optioned for movies and TV shows, but please note that most likely all of them won't be carried out. Even when a movie is optioned to be a movie, let's say, it has to go through a lot of stuff before the film is actually made and it might be stopped. So please don't expect all of these books to become movies or TV shows even if they were optioned.



Thanks.

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)