Currently Reading!

So if you saw my last post you will know that I just finished A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas.  (OH MY GOD SO AMAZING READ MY REVIEW IT WAS SO GREAT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So now I have to be reading something new right? 

No! 

Well, kinda!

IM REREADING.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE FIFTH WAVE BY RICK YANCEY!

because the movie is coming out soon and to be totally honest, I don't remember a thing that happened in this book.

I know I know so sad. 





Movie release date of The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey is January 15th, 2016.

Popular posts from this blog

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

Nominations for the Second Annual YA Book Awards Show