A Court of Thorns and Roses By Sarah J. Maas Book Review

This book was spectacular. On so many levels was it brilliant. All of the characters I had this deep emotional connection with. My mind sank into the story as if it was a bed after a long hard day and I could ease into this whole other world of greatness. I loved Tamlin and Feyre together so much, they will forever be the couple that I will always strive to be! Lucien was a great side character especially with all of his quirks and witty lines. 

The way that this book was written was spectacular, and I would expect nothing less for S. J. Maas, but she really out-did herself in this epic tale. It was both gruesome and romantic that it was the perfect blend so you wouldn't be sent over the edge of insanity. 

There is a character in this book who you hate and is evil but you love at the same time and when you read this book (and you should definitely read this book) you will know who I am talking about. 

This book brought me so many emotions that I didn't know how to feel. It was just so terrific that all I wanted to do was read it! 

I probably wouldn't recommend this one if you are just starting in fantasy and switching from reading lots of contemporaries, because this one is really hard core and if you aren't used to the gruesome fantasy aspect then this probably won't be the read for you. 

But it is amazing and if you have any respect even for amazing writing, you will love this book! 

See you soon!

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)