Wiccan Romances: Amelia's Story by Nicola Hebron Review

 Hi guys,

Today I will be sharing with you a review for Wiccan Romances: Amelia's Story by Nicola Hebron.


I honestly did not know very much about this book but I was contacted by the author and the story line intrigued me and I am glad that I got to read it. The first thing that I want to say is that this idea hit me right in the feels because when I was a kid, one of my favorite shows ever was Wizards of Waverley Place and this had such a similar vibe to it. Of course they aren't exactly the same but just the idea made me happy. I loved the idea with the kids being quadruplets each possessing a different elemental power, I feel like you don't see quadruplets very much in YA and I thought that the idea of each controlling an element was interesting. I loved how we got to see a lot of their real lives outside of learning magic and it wasn't just about that but it was about their lives outside of home as well. I think that Amelia proves to be a positive role model for younger viewers especially in the stance in relationships and equality between genders. The YA romance was definitely very sweet but I believe that it is suitable for many ages. I felt a connection with Lia as I also have three brothers however they do not act the same and sometimes their reactions were seemingly unbelievable to me but every person is different. 
All in all I really enjoyed the book itself and think its a great one to pick up if you are in the mood for a YA paranormal romance.

4 out of 5 yellow roses

Thanks for reading,
Delaney


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)