Currently Reading

Hi guys!
If you happened to see my updated little side page for my currently reading then you already know what I am currently reading, but I haven't done one of these in a long time, so I wanted to.
But I am currently reading...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love and Luck by Jenna Evans Welch!!!!!

I went to Barnes and Noble with my dear mother the other day and I was looking for this book everywhere and I couldn't find it anywhere and then... sitting there on one of those display tables with other teen books, it was there! I was so excited. The naked book cover is purple and I love that! 
If you don't know what Love and Luck is, it is, what I would call, a companion novel to Love and Gelato. And I really, really, REALLY liked Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch. And this one is a little different. I haven't heard much about it because it just came out in May, but I am hoping that it will be at least as good as Love and Gelato (although sequels never are :( ) I still have hope! 
So Love and Luck is kind of like a spinoff to Love and Gelato where Welch takes to the story of Addie, who is Lina's best friend of Love and Gelato. And Addie is on this summer road trip in Ireland with, I believe her brother and her brother's friend, because they are trying to get to her aunt's destination wedding. I think there is supposed to be some quarreling in the beginning between the brother's friend and Addie, which can either be done really well, or really poorly, so I am hoping that that will all work out. 
I know that I will be able to finish this book probably in a day or two, if not less, because it is a short book and the font is big and the story is just one that you can just breeze through so I am so excited to read this!! 


Thanks for reading,
Delaney M


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)