Currently Reading

Hi guys,

Today I will be sharing with you what book I am currently reading!!

And the book is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake

As you guys probably know I absolutely loved Three Dark Crowns so I am so excited to continue onto the next book! I hope I get through it as quickly as I got through Stand-Off by Andrew Smith, but most likely not. I chose to read this book because it was short and I have had it for a little while and I have been really wanting to read it so now seems like the perfect time.

Thanks for reading,
Delaney M.

IF YOU HAVE YET TO VOTE FOR THE YA BOOK AWARDS CLICK HERE OR COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW IF THE HYPERLINK IS NOT FUNCTIONING

https://bookloversliftingandcrushing.blogspot.com/2017/12/final-voting-for-ya-book-awards-2017.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)