Currently Reading

Hi guys!

Today I will be sharing what I am currently reading!

And the book is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stand-off by Andrew Smith

I'm already about 70 pages into this book and already loving it! This was a surprise Christmas present from my mother, I didn't even ask for it but I'm so happy that I got it! Inside she wrote how she read the reviews for it and it made up for what happened in Winger which is awesome! I told her that I was ready to read it because I read Winger like two years ago but I was so emotional from it that I never read this second book until now. NOW IM READING IT AND IM SO EXCITED! 
Since I'm on break and this book is so easy to get through, I'm thinking that I will be done with it soon! So keep your eyes peeled for a review!


Thanks for reading!

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)