A Very YA Christmas

I know that this is going up a day late but I really wanted to do it and I still think that people are in the Christmas spirit and I know that some people celebrate Christmas late with different parts of their family so this is still relevant guys, still relevant!

Alright
Here we go!

Hey guys!
Today I am bringing you a blog collab with shipperprincess52.blogspot.com!
We will be bringing you guys some things that will make your Christmas, a very YA Christmas!

5 Christmasy books to get you into the Christmas spirit!
  1. Let it Snow by Maureen Johnson, John Green Lauren Myracle
  2. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn  
  3. My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
  4. What Light by Jay Asher
  5. Decked With Holly by Marni Bates
Gingerbread Character Cookies

Now, I have no pictures of these but these are just some ideas of some characters that would make tasty gingerbread men.

  1. Augustus Waters from The Fault in our Stars by John Green. We all know that this book was a tragic love story, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Augustus would be delicious! Keep it accurate for our one legged best friend.
  2. Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. Get Celaena (or should I say Aelin) decked out in her fighting gear and top it will a licorice sword!
  3. Tamlin from ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas. Remember his tasty sugary mask to top it off. Or put him into his alternate form for some more fun!


This was just a fun collab!
You guys should really check out shipperprincess52.blogspot.com she started out not too long ago so give her some love and she has some really interesting content on her blog. So please check her out and I hope you liked this post!

I will be posting more content today so look forward to that!

Thanks,
Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)