Overdue Book Haul


So a little while ago, I went to the bookstore (Barnes & Noble of course) and I picked up a couple of books that I have just forgotten to do a small book haul for it.

So, now these are the three books that I picked up at Barnes and Noble.


The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine



Guys I saw this just sitting on the shelf and I loved the beautiful cover and the naked book and there is an awesome map on the liner pages and the spine is to die for, so I bought it.

Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes



I have been looking for this book for quite some time and it has always been out of stock and I have just heard spectacular things about this entire series to I purchased this one as well.


Young Elites by Marie Lu


So I have avoided buying this book for so long because it's so close to the plot of The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken which I absolutely loved so I didn't want to ruin this idea so I put off getting and I look at it and read the back and pick it up then put it down whenever I got to Barnes and Noble and then I just caved.

So those are the books that I got at Barnes and Noble a little while ago. I hope you enjoyed this.


See ya later,

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)