Book Haul

Hey guys,
I'm sorry that I have not been posting a lot like a used to, but I do have a book haul for you today.

So yesterday I was out with my mother and I had gotten 30 dollars from working for my neighbors and I had all intentions of saving it, but then, we went to this local bookshop. The books consisted of both new and used books and I just couldn't control myself.

I bought 5 (technically 4) books.

So these are the books that I bought yesterday.

1. Matched by Ally Condie
 Want to know where I got this picture? Click Here
So I was HUGE on this book in either fifth or sixth grade but that was the time in my life that I didn't feel like had to buy all of the books that I read. So I did not have a physical copy, but I found it at this bookshop for $5 and I knew that I just had to have it.

2. Winger by Andrew Smith


I have been meaning to read this book for a really long time and when I saw it for $8 at this bookshop, there was no way that I couldn't not buy it.

3. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
 Image result for the princess diaries by meg cabot

I used to love this book when I was younger and I absolutely love the movie and yet again, I didn't have my own copy and this book was $2, TWO DOLLARS! so I just bought it.

4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver

I have heard that the first book in this series is amazing so for 5 dollars, I bought it.

5. Book Lovers Book Borrowing Book Log

I bought this little log book thing that is adorable for a couple of books because apparently I am letting people borrow books now. I just thought that this would be cute and fun.


Thanks,
Delaney



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)