Panic by Lauren Oliver Review

In the first 30 pages of reading this book, I really enjoyed it, and thought that I would continue to enjoy it. In the beginning it felt witty, descriptive and kept me on the edge of my seat. Plus my name was in it which does not happen very often at all, (although the girl who had my name in the book was a whore). Then it took a bad turn, I found the characters irritable and the plot confusing. I mean really confusing. It was hard to follow and I don't get why it wasn't written in first person, because the third person but in different points of view was confusing! It did keep me on the edge of my seat which I think helped me to actually finish this book, because at times I was thinking that I couldn't do it, which doesn't happen to me a lot. I thought that it was pretty well-written though. I thought that the ending was great, but I all-in-all didn't really enjoy it.
Two White Roses (thats my rating system now)dont ask)
~Laney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)