Exciting News!

Okay so I have exciting news! Well not that exciting but I found it exciting. So with my mother on Mothers' Day, we decided that we were going to go to the mall. Now near the mall that we go to, their is this big Barnes and Noble. Not that big, but a lot bigger than the one near me. So this place had more than one level. So the Young Adult section was like hidden a dark corner, symbolic much?, so it was impossible to find. When I finally found the section, a certain book was beckoning me. You know what that book is? Ill give you some hints, it is set in my favourite time period but with magic, it has the most beautiful cover ever, and it was opped for a movie even before it was EVEN RELEASED!!! 

THATS RIGHT!!!! AN EMBER IN THE ASHES BY SABAA TAHIR! SO EXCITED!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)