The Misshapes by Alex Flynn

Now dont go looking for this online because it has not come out yet. That's right, I got an advanced readers copy of it. On the cover, there is a sticker what it says, THE MISSHAPES*Alex Flynn, Uncorrected Proof, and Not Final Cover so yeah. AMAZING! I got an advance copy like a month before it came out from the publisher. The publisher is Polis Books so you should definitely check them out. I'm actually waiting for another book to come from a publisher or an author called, Up The Tower. So that will be lots of fun too. I feel so special because like this publisher sent me a book and as soon as I read it, I will send out a review of it. Telling you if it was good or just okay or absolutely horrid or maybe even absolutely awesome. You never know.

-Delaney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)