Book Haul!!!!!

Now this is not a video book haul like you see on the Youtube(hehe) this is just me writing about the books, so up first is Doon by Carie Corp and Lorie Langdon. This was a really interesting book, I already read it and I dont know if I did a book review on it or not so Ill just not tell you what it is about for now, but it was interesting. I thought that it was a little slow to get into. It kind of dragged for about 70 pages but then all of these amazing things happened so it was really good, I definitely recommend it. My second book is Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Now I already kind of read this book, I mean I read like 100 pages and got agitated by the cover because it showed a realistic picture of the girl and I didnt like that, so I waited for the new cover to come out and I finally got it. The third book is Alienated by Melissa Landers. I have heard so many good things about this book and I am so eager to start it!

My fourth book is Graceling by Kristen Cashore. I have started to read this book and I have to say, it is really good for a debut book. It has action and adventure kind of and killing so all the good things you have in a book! Then I have The Elite by Kiera Cass, I did a review of the series so far on a previous post, it is a really good series and I highly recommend it. Sixth book is The One by Kiera Cass and this is the third and final book in the Selection series. I actually got the Barnes & Noble Exclusive so you guys should really check that out. Then I have Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, I have heard wonderful things about this book and I have been dying to get it but I wasnt quite sure of myself.

My final book of this book haul is Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I really don't know what to expect from this book. I have heard good things about it, but I dont know what it is about because it doesn't have a summary on the back of it so WE SHALL SEE!!!

That concludes my book haul. I urge you to look up these books or go and by them at your local book store if you like the same things as me. But wait till I finish my reviews of them.

PS sorry it was so long

Popular posts from this blog

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

Nominations for the Second Annual YA Book Awards Show