Book Haul!!!!!

Now this is not a video book haul like you see on the Youtube(hehe) this is just me writing about the books, so up first is Doon by Carie Corp and Lorie Langdon. This was a really interesting book, I already read it and I dont know if I did a book review on it or not so Ill just not tell you what it is about for now, but it was interesting. I thought that it was a little slow to get into. It kind of dragged for about 70 pages but then all of these amazing things happened so it was really good, I definitely recommend it. My second book is Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. Now I already kind of read this book, I mean I read like 100 pages and got agitated by the cover because it showed a realistic picture of the girl and I didnt like that, so I waited for the new cover to come out and I finally got it. The third book is Alienated by Melissa Landers. I have heard so many good things about this book and I am so eager to start it!

My fourth book is Graceling by Kristen Cashore. I have started to read this book and I have to say, it is really good for a debut book. It has action and adventure kind of and killing so all the good things you have in a book! Then I have The Elite by Kiera Cass, I did a review of the series so far on a previous post, it is a really good series and I highly recommend it. Sixth book is The One by Kiera Cass and this is the third and final book in the Selection series. I actually got the Barnes & Noble Exclusive so you guys should really check that out. Then I have Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, I have heard wonderful things about this book and I have been dying to get it but I wasnt quite sure of myself.

My final book of this book haul is Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I really don't know what to expect from this book. I have heard good things about it, but I dont know what it is about because it doesn't have a summary on the back of it so WE SHALL SEE!!!

That concludes my book haul. I urge you to look up these books or go and by them at your local book store if you like the same things as me. But wait till I finish my reviews of them.

PS sorry it was so long

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)