Kind of a Reading Slump

Im sorry I haven't been posting, I can't think of some books that I want to review. I'm taking forever to read Graceling so you'll have to wait a little longer for that review. The next book that I will be reading after Graceling is The One By Kiera Cass. And Im very excited to read that. And for all you selection fans out there, Kiera Cass said that there will be even more books in The Selection series and they will be told from a different point of view so very excited about that as well. You can comment a book that you want me to review if you want to see if you want to read it or see if I have the same point of view on things.

Thanks
~Delaney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)