Rereading Harry Potter

Hi guys!

Today I am bringing to you a very exciting post!

So for the past week or so, I have started rereading Harry Potter. This is something that has become somewhat of a tradition for me around Christmas time because there is nothing that puts me in a better more christmasy mood than Harry Potter. The other amazing things is that the next Fantastic Beasts movie The Crimes of Grindewald just came out and once I have finished all of the Harry Potter books I am going to go out and see the movie with a few of my good friends. So I have finished the first three books already within about a week and now I am in the middle of the fourth book, my favorite of them all, and in one day I got through 400 pages which seems like a lot but is only a little more than halfway through the book. I'm very excited that I am nearly done with this book, however The Order of the Phoenix is my least favorite of all the Harry Potter books (don't come at me Phoenix lovers).
This is my 14th time through Harry Potter and I still love it as much as ever. I think that Harry Potter is definitely the one book series that I can read over and over and over again without ever getting bored because it is just so wonderful.

So this post isn't just all me talking about rereading Harry Potter, I am going to give you guys some fun with some Harry Potter quotes.



Image result for Harry potter pretty quotes and pictures

Because Neville can be one of the most brave characters in this series. Love Neville.

Image result for Harry potter pretty quotes and pictures

Throwback to when the Weasley twins gave Harry the Marauder's Map

Related image

My favorite Luna quote of all time and apparently it is also Evanna Lynch's favorite quote from the series.


Those were just a couple of things that I wanted to share with you because I thought you might enjoy them as much as I did.

Thanks for reading,

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)