November 2017 Book Haul

Hi guys,
Today I will be sharing with you guys the books that I bought recently!

1. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
Im so excited to finally have this book, as you guys may know, I loved the first book so I am so excited! I also got the B&N Exclusive and it has a bonus scene inside!

2. The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli 
Ever since I saw this cover, I knew that I wanted this book. The image does not capture how beautiful this cover actually is. Even the back cover is just gorgeous. Im not even really sure what this book is about. This was a total impulse buy and I don't think I want to know what this book is about. Im going to go in blind and I hope that goes alright.

3. Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
I'm also so excited about this book, I've heard of people who didn't really have really high expectations for this book because it was really supposed to be a novella of Chaol, but they said that they actually really enjoyed this book and that it was actually very satisfying and good.

4. Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
This was really just a random book that I bought to be honest because it was $4.50 and I wanted a cutesy, contemporary and I enjoyed the first Sarah Dessen that I read and this is going to be the second!

I hope you enjoyed this short little haul of the books that I got! 

Thanks for reading!

Delaney M.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)