White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout Review

I'm sorry guys, I read this a while ago but haven't gotten around to writing the review because of midterms. So Im just doing it now.

Let's talk characters... In this book, I find Layla to be annoying, although I didn't when I was actually reading it. She didn't annoy me to the point that I would have to set the book down to do something else like ANOTHER BOOK I KNOW! But still. Then there is Roth. I like Roth as a character, he is very well developed and has the best lines, but not as who he actually is. I mean are you supposed to like the demon? I don't know. Zayne... ugh.

Let's talk plot... Great plot! I loved the sequence of events that kept me on the edge of my seat. There were a lot of jokes (mainly made by Roth) that I thought were hilarious and fit well with his character.

I honestly don't know what to say next so Ill just rate it

3.5 out of 5 yellow roses.


Thanks
Delaney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)