Sorry... But I've got a Review!

Sorry I have't been on here in a long time, you know summer, I get so caught up in things. But when school starts I'll be back.

Today I will be reviewing Endgame by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton.

Now I read this quite a long time ago as you can see by my last post.

This book was good. I guess. I couldn't really connect to any of the characters really which I look for in books, and sometimes the plot was just over my head confusing. I thought that the book itself had so much potential and the writing was pretty good. You really have to be in a certain mood to read this book. Although, if in my case, you read it when you are not in that mood, you end up with a huge reading slump. :(

This reading slump, however, was different. Yes, it slowed down my reading capability by a lot, but it also made me not want to read that kind of genre for a long time.

I am out of this slump now and over that book.
Currently I'm  reading An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir and it is an amazing story.
Almost done so a review will be coming soon

Endgame rating

3 yellow roses (now a different rating system)

Thanks,

Delaney
PS in this amount of time I kinda forget which books that I have read and not reviewed so if a ton come out in a day, dont be alarmed, its just me catching up on the slack of summer.

Popular posts from this blog

YA Book Awards 2016 Final Voting

MAY THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

Nominations for the Second Annual YA Book Awards Show