Sorry... But I've got a Review!

Sorry I have't been on here in a long time, you know summer, I get so caught up in things. But when school starts I'll be back.

Today I will be reviewing Endgame by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton.

Now I read this quite a long time ago as you can see by my last post.

This book was good. I guess. I couldn't really connect to any of the characters really which I look for in books, and sometimes the plot was just over my head confusing. I thought that the book itself had so much potential and the writing was pretty good. You really have to be in a certain mood to read this book. Although, if in my case, you read it when you are not in that mood, you end up with a huge reading slump. :(

This reading slump, however, was different. Yes, it slowed down my reading capability by a lot, but it also made me not want to read that kind of genre for a long time.

I am out of this slump now and over that book.
Currently I'm  reading An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir and it is an amazing story.
Almost done so a review will be coming soon

Endgame rating

3 yellow roses (now a different rating system)

Thanks,

Delaney
PS in this amount of time I kinda forget which books that I have read and not reviewed so if a ton come out in a day, dont be alarmed, its just me catching up on the slack of summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)