Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo Review

In the first 80 pages or so of this book, I really wasn't sure if 

I was enjoying it, or going to enjoy the rest of it. I found the 

main character annoying and the world and plot a little 

confusing. The person that I really liked and probably 

shouldn't have was the Darkling. You couldn't help but enjoy 

his evilness. I also enjoyed Mal a lot, and wondered why he 

wasn't in more of the story. The idea seemed a little over-

developed and the main character a little too 

underdeveloped for everything that was happening in the 

story. But I did, in 

all, enjoy this book and I will be reading the last two books in 

the trilogy.

Three out of five stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)