New Adult Books I Want to Read

 Hi guys,

I know I haven't posted in a while and I definitely wanted to put something out there! Typically I talk about and read Young Adult books, but today I want to talk about some New Adult books. Ever since the whole thing with A Court of Thorns and Roses went down where they were rebranded as New Adult books because let's face it, those books are not meant for young adults, I have been thinking more about reading New Adult books. I feel like there are so few books that are technically New Adult out there that I know about and I want to expand. So I'm gonna show you guys some New Adult books that I found on Goodreads that either have been recently released or are going to be released soon. 

Let's get started with it...

1. A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas

So I decided to do the most obvious one first. Quite obviously I am going to be reading this and I'm going to hopefully be buying it soon. I honestly don't remember a ton from the last book so Im going to have to read a summary. 
Check out the Goodreads HERE

2. The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas
This one seems right up my alley. It seems like an adult version of the Love and Gelato series which is one of my favorites of all time and just makes me oh so happy. This is definitely a spring or summer-time read and I would love to pick it up.
Check out the Goodreads HERE

3. Daughter of the Salt King by A.S. Thornton
I think it's obvious that there is a sort of "type" for young adult books. Just a feeling from the plot and everything and I am typically not able to get that with fantasy books that aren't young adult, but reading this description gave me that feeling as if it had that young adult flare but with a more mature audience. That is why I added this to the list. 
Check out the Goodreads HERE


Ok I think I have to end it there because I am still on the search for other New Adult books that would be to my liking. If you guys have any suggestions of what you think I might like, leave them in the comments below (of course, they can also be your own books). 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this short post! 

Delaney M.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)