Books I Want to Read While on Winter Break

 Hi guys,

So glad to be back and sorry for not posting in such a long time. During this break time I hope to do a lot more work on this blog and get done more book reviews. But now I thought that I would list out some of the books that I wanted to get done over my winter break from college. One good thing that came out of this pandemic was a longer winter break, I ended up getting nearly 7 weeks off from school which is more than before when it was usually a month. During this time I want to get done a lot of my reading goals and write reviews and put out more content for you guys. Then hopefully when I go back I can be in a routine and get more stuff out even in my busy school life.

Well here we go, these are the books that I wanna get done during this time off.

The Lost Causes of Bleak Creek by Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal


Now I am actually halfway through this book. Which granted isn't very far considering the fact that I started it a few days before Halloween, but hey, finals just ended so I'm finally in the mood to finish it, especially since I want to get onto the next book on this list.

Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle

My dear mum actually got this book for me last Christmas and was meant to be a snuggle up by the fire read and I think now is finally the right time. I'm hoping it will get me more into the Christmas mood and be able to celebrate happily. I'm so excited to read a light and fluffy book as I sit cosily next to a fire. 

Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett

Another gift from my mom and another light and fluffy read. I think it is a perfect thing to put me in a good mood again. I haven't actually heard much about it though so if you know anything about this book please leave a comment below! 

A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir

Now this is an oldie. I got this book a while ago and I absolutely love this series so I don't know why I haven't read it earlier. Oh wait, I know 

Yeah so I definitely wanna get this book done during my break and I always think winter is time for the more intense fantasy books. 

Five Dark Fates by Kendar Blake

So I went book shopping not tooooo long ago for the first time since Covid started and this was one of the books I got. Maybe I should do a mini bookhaul with the other books I got. Thoughts? Drop them in a comment down below. Anyways, I think you guys know that I love this book series as well and I am so excited to read it. As I said before the winter is my perfect time for high fantasy books so I really want to get to this one. 

Ok I am keeping my list kind of short because I know I typically don't get to all of the books I write down when I do too many, so if I get through them I am planning on writing another one of these. 
Share with me and the fellow readers what you are planning to read this winter break if you have one or in the winter months in general!


Thanks for reading!
Delaney












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)