Books To Look Out For in 2017

Hey guys!
Today I will be sharing with you some books that you definitely want to look out for and save up your money, cause there is lots!!

1. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1480850195l/23766634.jpg
This is the third book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series and this is so highly anticipated! If you guys saw my currently reading then you would know that I am finally reading A Court of Mist and Fury right now, I am about 250 pages in and LOVING IT!!! So, me along with the entire world of YA, are soooo excited for the next book to be out!
Expected publication: May 2, 2017

2. Throne of Glass Book #6 by Sarah J. Maas
There obviously isnt a cover for this book yet because it doesn't even have a name. But nevertheless everyone is highly anticipating yet another SJ Maas book. This is the final installment in the Throne of Glass series and it will be very side once it ends. This series has really come a long way and evolved into something great!
Expected publication: September 5, 2017

3. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1467121158l/30226723.jpg
This is what I personally thought to be the last book in the Red Queen series but apparently there is going to be a fourth book coming out in 2018. Anyways, this is another that is so highly anticipated by so many people and dispite my okay review of the last book, I will be picking this up and reading it.
Expected publication: February 7, 2017

4. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1479513427l/30312891.jpg
This is the second book in The Dark Artifices series by Cassandra Clare. I am not a fan of Cassandra Clare, I haven't read all of her books and I haven't read Lady Midnight but I do know that so many people who go on this blog really love her and her books so I put this one up at #4 for you guys.
Expected publication: May 23, 2017

5. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1462467867l/30117284.jpg
This is finally something new from Veronica Roth and so many people are on the edges of their seats because of Allegiant. But this is something totally new. This is going to be part of a sci-fi/fantasy duology which everyone is excited about! And it's coming out soon!
Expected publication: January 17, 2017

6. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1476724612l/23308087.jpg
There hasn't been that much hype surrounding this book, but I am so excited for it. I really love Renee Adieh's writing style and this is a totally new series about a daughter of a samurai I think which is so fascinating, you never hear anything like that in YA. I think that it is going to deal with things like sexism and family, but a fantasy setting which I think is going to be excellent, so you guys should definitely pick it up with me!
Expected publication: May 16, 2017

7. Illuminae Files #3 by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
There is no cover for this book yet because it doesn't have a name. So many people love the Illuminae series and I am planning on reading them at some point, I just don't know when. But this is so highly anticipated by so many people that it had to be up here on the top ten. 
Expected publication: October 2017

8. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones

Image found here:http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1479206906l/24763621.jpg
So this book sounds like a beauty and the beast retelling but I don't think it is, it is just a fairy tale read that I think sounds great, something that I could compare this to that I would think be similar is The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black.
Expected publication: February 7, 2017 <The same day as King's Cage!

9. Now I Rise by Kiersten White
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1476160834l/22817331.jpg
This is the second book in the Conquerers Saga by Kiersten White, the first book is And I Darken. I am very excited to see how this series plays out because it is an amazing idea and I think that it will be great and I am excited for the second installment for this saga.
Expected publication: June 27, 2017

10. Falling Kingdoms Book #6
This, again, doesn't have a cover because it doesn't have a name. This is supposedly the finale for the Falling Kingdoms series. I have only read the first book and I have the second but I know that there are so many people who love this series and are so excited for the final book. Hopefully I will be through with the series up until this book by the time publication rolls around!
Expected publication: December 2017

I hope you guys liked this post and gave you some insight on what you should buy/look out for in 2017!

Thanks!

Delaney M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)