The Selection Series by Kiera Cass

So far in this series, Im on The Elite which is the second book, Im about 250 pages into it so I dont have much left. Some short easy books to book fanatics to read. I loved these books. I loved the concept I loved the wording. Something that I hated was the main character. She was so irritable it made my skin crawl. I do highly recommend this series to people who like a dystopian novel/romance and games, although you might be throwing these books across the room a couple of times due to the main characters thought process and actions. Im sure you will love these books, and some of you might like the main character although, I personally do not.

-Delaney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)