Book Review of Ms. Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

I believe that this book was amazingly written! The old photographs that are within the book are so interesting to look at and they make the book even more interesting. I know I probably say this a lot or Im going to, but you are kind of pulled into the home for peculiar children because you get to know them through the main character. The abilities that they have are so interesting too. The girl who has to put lead in her shoes so she can just stay on the ground. It is a thin book, big readers could finish it in one sitting. Maybe...

I actually read this way before I reviewed it. so dont worry
--Delaney Grace MacDonald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)