First Book Haul of 2017!

Hey guys!
Today I am going to be sharing with you the books that I bought in one trip to the bookstore. Yes, one trip. And I bought five hardcovers. FIVE HARDCOVERS! I have a problem....

So without further a do, here are the books that bought!

1. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1465563623l/27883214.jpg
This book has been getting amazing reviews and it has only been out for a few weeks. All the hype is surrounding it now (and not just for its beautiful cover). I am so excited that I got this book, it is said to be like the Night Circus and the concept is super interesting so I am excited to dive into this one when the mood hits me.

2. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1422881430l/20698530.jpg
You guys don't know how happy I am to finally get my hands on this book. I finally just.... bought it. I saw it on the shelf and I just went, "I need this in my life right now!" I reread To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han and is such a feel good book. Something to lift me up when I am feeling down or in a reading slump, and it is definitely doing that. I have actually already started reading this book. It is so feel-good you wouldn't even know. I am so happy Im finally reading it. For my review for To All the Boys I've Loved Before click HERE.

3. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1467121158l/30226723.jpg
I recently finished Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard so of course I had to get the next installment in the series and I am so excited to read this because the plot seems even more interesting than the last, I better get to reading it too because I have got some friends that want this! To read my review of the first two books in this series go to my Reviews Page by clicking HERE.

4. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
Image found here: http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1462467867l/30117284.jpg
Yes, I bought it. By the way guys, this book costs $22.99 in the US and I am not pleased, however the cover and the naked book are both beautiful and a lot of work was put into it. But still. Something that I just realized was that I never did book reviews on the Divergent trilogy, probably cause I read the first one in fourth grade and I don't think I had this then and I never just made a review for it or any of the other books in the series. But there will be a review up for this one. I am really interested to see how I like this one, because of how completely different it is to Divergent and it is a sci-fi and I haven't read a good sci-fi in a while. 

5. The Book Jumper by Mechthild Gläser
Image found here: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61KefxHUj6L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! I don't think you understand how excited I am for this book. It was first written in German, I believe and has just been translated to English but I am so excited! It is about this girl who can jump into the pages of a book. Kinda like Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer but a little different. How awesome does that sound though?! Get the word out about this book! It is going to be a star in the US! Also another beautiful cover, this image does not do it justice. 

Those were the books that I just bought! 
More content (hopefully some reviews) will be up soon! 

Have a good day!

Delaney M.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)