TBR For Christmas Break

Hey guys!
Today I will be sharing what I plan to read over Christmas break! I know that I wont be able to read all of the books over vacation but I definitely want to try. So here are the books that I want to read over break.

1. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
So I am only about 50 pages into this book, but I will definitely sit down and read it today. I would really like to finish it over break, and I know I will!

2. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
I know that I have said this about a million times on this blog, but I will read this book! I read the first one when it came out and I bought this when it came out. I absolutely loved the first one and people say that this one is even better. They say that it is the best book that they read all year and so many of you guys nominated it for the best book of 2016. The size does intimidate me because I think that if I read it, it will take forever and I wont be able to read anything else. But I need to get passed it and just read it because I know that I will love it! 

3. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Adieh 
I really enjoyed the first book and I got this one a while ago. I am thinking that it will be a quick read and I haven't heard a lot about it so I am not sure how it is going to go but I am very excited!

4. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
I really like the first book and I haven't listened/read anything about this book so I can go in blind but I am very excited for it and I hope that I really love it!

5. The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
If you guys saw my latest post then you would see that I just got this for Christmas. I am really in the mood for a sci-fi novel and I think that this is the perfect one!

Thanks,
Delaney M.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)