Currently Reading!

Hey guys!
I am so excited to be sharing with you what I am currently reading!!!!
So here is the book!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A COURT OF MIST AND FURY BY SARAH J. MAAS!!!!!!!!!
So many times I have been told by you guys and others that I need to read this book and I had it for sooooo long. Everyone said that it was amazing and even better than ACOTAR. But the size of it and my reading slump made me put it off. But the day has finally come for me to be reading this book!!!!!!!! Guys I am so excited I am absolutely loving it so far I am about 160 pages in and driving my way through. I can't believe that I haven't read this earlier but after I finish this then I will be somewhat caught up with what I am behind on reading. But guys I am so excited to finally be reading this and I know that you are too!

To buy A Court of Mist and Fury go HERE (Amazon) or HERE (Barnes and Noble)

Bye!
Thanks!

Delaney M.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)