Vacation Reads

Right now I am on Spring Break and since I am not going anywhere, I have a list of books that I am planning on reading over Spring Break.
Here they are...

1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
I have like 100 pages of this book left so I will be doing a review on this book soon. Maybe today I will upload a review for it, so far I really like it, so far, I'd give it a 4 or 4.5 out of 5 yellow roses.

2. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
I have already started this one as well, I am about 100 pages into it, so I think I will try and finish it tomorrow.

3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I guess Im going to read this book next, I have already read it, but I kind of want to read it again, because I never did a review on it.

4. The Unknown Book Unwrapping 

As you know, I have been doing this thing where I wrap up books and then someone chooses one of the books and I have to read that one next, Passenger (which I never actually finished, I know, I know, shame on me) and The Assassin's Blade were two books that I read because of it and the fourth book that I will be reading is going to be the next chosen for me.


So those are the books that I will be reading over the course of Spring Break. And one mystery one that I will be revealing as soon as I finish To All the Boys I've Loved Before and The Assassin's Blade so keep your eyes open for that. 


Thanks,
See Ya Later,

Delaney M.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)