Currently Reading!

So if you saw my last post you will know that I just finished A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas.  (OH MY GOD SO AMAZING READ MY REVIEW IT WAS SO GREAT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So now I have to be reading something new right? 

No! 

Well, kinda!

IM REREADING.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE FIFTH WAVE BY RICK YANCEY!

because the movie is coming out soon and to be totally honest, I don't remember a thing that happened in this book.

I know I know so sad. 





Movie release date of The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey is January 15th, 2016.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Funny Book Lover Memes

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Most Anticipated YA Releases of 2021 (Part One)